Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 45Hendricks.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 45Hendricks.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 45Hendricks.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 45Hendricks.com’s web site are provided “as is”. 45Hendricks.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 45Hendricks.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 45Hendricks.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 45Hendricks.com’s Internet site, even if 45Hendricks.com or a 45Hendricks.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 45Hendricks.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 45Hendricks.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 45Hendricks.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 45Hendricks.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
45Hendricks.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 45Hendricks.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 45Hendricks.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THE U.S. POLICY FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT AN AFFIRMATIVE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
This is not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to residents of any jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency. This offering is made only by the prospectus for the condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the prospectus. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, terms, conditions and statements contained in this brochure are proposed only, and the Developer reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
All improvements, designs and construction are subject to first obtaining the appropriate federal, state and local permits and approvals for same. These drawings and depictions are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference and including artists renderings. They should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the final detail of the residences or the Condominium. The developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable in its sole and absolute discretion. All depictions of appliances, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail, including, without limitation, items of finish and decoration, are conceptual only and are not necessarily included in each Unit.
The photographs contained in this brochure may be stock photography or have been taken offsite and are used to depict the spirit of the lifestyles to be achieved rather than any that may exist or that may be proposed, and are merely intended as illustrations of the activities and concepts depicted therein. Consult your Agreement and the Prospectus for the items included with the Unit. Dimensions and square footage are approximate and may vary with actual construction. The project graphics, renderings and text provided herein are copyrighted works owned by the developer.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, display or other dissemination of such materials is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. No real estate broker is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding the projects, and no agreements with, deposits paid to or other arrangements made with any real estate broker are or shall be binding on the developer. All prices are subject to change at any time and without notice, and do not include optional features or premiums for upgraded units. From time to time, price changes may have occurred that are not yet reflected on this brochure. Please check with the sales center for the most current pricing.
The Gale Residences Ft. Lauderdale Beach are not owned, developed, sold or marketed by KMJG HOLDINGS, LLC, MENIN HOTELS, LLC d/b/a MENIN HOSPITALITY or any of their respective affiliates. TIFFANY HOUSE, L.P., the developer of the GaleResidences Ft. Lauderdale Beach, uses the “Gale” name and trademarks under license from KMJG HOLDINGS, LLC.